A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.
Money can oftentimes be a difficult thing to talk about, but it is so essential to our way of life, especially if we have businesses. Entrepreneur.com suggests 15 ways that we can make more money with our businesses. Let’s take a look at 5 of those 15 ways.
- Leverage Legitimate SEO Techniques: The first way to make more money, according to the article on Entrepreneur.com, is to leverage legitimate SEO techniques. What is SEO? SEO stands for search engine optimization. According to Google, SEO is “the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.” I don’t know about you, but I want more visibility on my websites and web pages. Use SEO properly and you’re guaranteed results.
- Create and Share Content on a Blog: The second way to make more money is to create and share content on a blog. I would recommend writing listicles. Listicles are basically articles that list out certain things. They’re very easy to do (I’m doing it right now!) and it’s easier on the eyes as opposed to blocks of paragraphs.
- Connect with Influencers: The third way to make more money is to connect with influencers. This can be difficult to do, but the rewards are worth it. Influencers are people with a large following on social media. I recommend simply reaching out to them and asking for their help. Something Jack Canfield always says is this: Ask, ask, ask, ask, ask!
- Setup a Social Media Content Channel: The fourth way to make more money is to setup a social media content channel. The more content you share, the more likely that people will see your channel. Social media is a great way to connect with consumers. Don’t be afraid to share what your business offers whether it’s a service or a product.
- PR Outreach Via HARO: The fifth way to make more money is to use PR outreach via HARO. HARO stands for Help A Reporter Out. This is a great resource to get interviews and be established as an expert in your field. I use this service and all you have to do is subscribe to their email listing. From there, HARO will send you daily emails that have tons of queries from reporters. I highly recommend it.
What step stood out to you in this article? If you want to see the rest of the 15 steps, click here: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/284913.